Qiankun Zhao's Blog

Records my all the happy and unhappy stuff in my life, as a man, as a bachelor, also as a PhD candidate and a lonely heart abroad :)

6/08/2004

It has been two years !

It has been two years since I came to Singapore in 8th, June, 2002.
Looking backing, I have lost a lot and gain a lot during the last two years.

THE DAY I LEFT SHENZHEN

It is a sunny and happy day. I started from Nanshan District to Baoan District, where my parents and relatives were living. As some of you may know, I have very big family. My dady has eight sisters and brothers. For each of them, they have their children, that is my siblings. After I got my uncle's house, there are already many peoples there, some people I knew and some I don't. Most of them seems to be very happy, at least it seems to be. It is already 12pm, and we have to leave for Guangzhou Airport at 2pm. We had our lunch. To be frank, at there are too many peoples, I didn't feeling any thing at that time. It was noisy. I just remember that I don't like the food at that time. But after I came to Singapore, I really thinking of such food often.

Finnaly, we start to drive to Guangzhou. It took us more than two hours. Since that is a big car, there are totally 9 persons in the car (My father, my mother, my uncle, my aunt, two of my brothers, sue and her mother, me, and the driver). It was a little crowded in the car. Since we just finished our lunch, we are all sleepy. Most of them felt asleep. But I am totally awake, thinking of something. Actually I am a little worried. Worried about the new life in Singapore, a totally new place.

All the things in the airport I can not remeber clearly, the only part I remeber is the part I want to forget. So just leave it and forget it. I remeber that day that is a match between China and another country in the worldcup. It was expected to start at 7pm, which is the time when the plane is expected to take off. But the flight was delayed. Moreover, I met three other student heading for singapore in the flight. They are my friends here now in Singapore. The flight arrived singapore at 11:40pm. It was dark, I am a little depressed since singapore is not as good as I expected. My old friends came and took me the Nanyang Technological University. There, I made a phone call to my family and then had a lonely night. I kept thinking about the people and things in China. After that, I started my life in Singapore.


HAPPY TIME

Actually, after I resign the job in China Greatwall Corporation, I have been staying in home, wondering for over a month. After that, my parents came to Shenzhen. The kind of feeling is very complicated. I took them to the Window of the World. We had a happy day, in the late afternoon it started to rain and we came back. It was the best time I remeber for ever that I spend with my parents. It was at that time, I realized the feeling between parents and kidds.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home