Qiankun Zhao's Blog

Records my all the happy and unhappy stuff in my life, as a man, as a bachelor, also as a PhD candidate and a lonely heart abroad :)

6/08/2004

About Qiankun

I am currently a second year PhD candidate, supervised by Dr Sourav. S. Bhowmick, in the School of Computer Engineering at Nanyang Technological University, Singapore. I have worked in China Greatwall Corporation for one year as a procurement engineer. I received my B.Eng. degree in College of Management from Huazhong University of Science and Technology, Wuhan, China in 2001. My major is Management Information System. Prior to my undergraduate study, I received my secondary education in the Anlu No.1 Secondary School in Anlu, Hubei, from 1994 to 1997.

Research Interests:
Web Mining (especially XML data mining)
Sequential Pattern Mining, Association Rule Mining, and Classification
Streaming Data Management
Biological Data Management
XML Data Management (change detection, indexing, querying)
Business Process Mining

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home